Pequawket Trail


Mill Street

Middle Road

Pierce-Warren House

William Tucker House
Coming Soon

Coming Soon


Steep Falls House
Coming Soon

Mitchell's Store

Jenness Store

Coolbrooth - Bailey House

Cousins - Sanborn House

Dorsett House

Lindquist House

Coolbroth's Store

Whip-Poor-Will-Tea Room

School House

Fullers Garage

Photograph taken between 1905 and 1915.
  • From the left, the house in the distance is the Cousins-Sanborn House. (1130 Pequawket Trail)
  • The next house visible, a 2 story "New Englander" burned down in the 1930's and was replaced with a filling station, which was later replaced by a ranch home built by Russell Smith. Smith also built a road here (Smith Avenue) and developed his back property into house lots.
  • The next house to the right, (1105 Peqwaket Trail), a cape style home, dates back to at least 1871 where it is identified on the Steep Falls map as owned by John Everett Rand. It appears that Rand's lot was later split and today, next door, stands the telephone company's switching building. (2004)
Main Street | Pequawket Trail | Places of Interest | Limington | Baldwin | What's New